How areth thee, thy fine bitches?

K

Kye

Original poster
So as you can see I have some awesome humor! amirite? no? ok.

Seeing as I must fill out this survey here goes!

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Kye or Kai they sound the same so not really differen't.... Ky is fine to if you're REALLY that lazy.
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Well if you must know I'm a lady and 21 years of age
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
modern and fantasy
What kind of characters do you usually play?
bold and usual ones
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Cake.
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu -tsukematsu tsukeru

anyway. New here all that jazz. Important information people must know hmm... I am always honest I hate liars although don't think I don't have tact (trust me learned the hard way) my jokes are sometimes crass and things do fly over my head so just point it out and I'll fix it. I'm a Christian though I do no attend church, I believe in a monogamous relationship if ya know what I mean :) lol jk I'm what people call "psychic" spirts and all that jazz, I like Kpop and music from the 50's 60's Nat King Cole BB King etc my favorite movie is Singing in the Rain. And if I had enough money I would Dress in Innocent World all day, everyday. I love to cook. oh and am currently on bed rest for the next week so as you can imagine I am quite bored. My favorite animals are goats, llamas, and all foxes :3 and I Love eating duck noms and my favorite color is Blush Is this too much information? am I rambling?

Probably.

HEY!

Oooooh!
A psychic! I like these.
Weeeeelcome to Iwaku, Kye!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you. Here, have some cake. I got heaps today to give...

fudgy-701095.jpg

Anyways, no, that was not enough info!
We always want to know more!

:D

What is the best general thread? Any other places I should introduce myself?

Hmmm, not sure about your sense of humor yet. :P Welcome, Kye! No, I don't know what you mean about believing in a monogamous relationship, and also, I'd love to hear more what you mean about being psychic. Because, oooh. Paranormal. :D

Ooo, ooo, a kitty! I love kitties.
Reminds me of my one kitty that I love so much.
But, I kinda lost her. And I just don't know where to look. :|

Welcome. And oh, I'm new here as well. ;)

Welcome to Iwaku, Kye!

If you need anything, let us know!

Hmmmm how do I put this simply...... I don't believe in listening to what others say about the text and that certain passages read differently to different people. Does that make since?

Well if you would like to know more maybe I should start a ask me anything thread? Good idea?

Well if you would like to know more maybe I should start a ask me anything thread? Good idea?

Maybe not start a thread. Might be better to do that through Private/Visitor messages.

Blog posts are a great way to talk about yourself. Or if you have a specific short topic you want to hear-read someone else's opinions, you could start a thread in General Chatting. Check what's around, and add yours!

Welcome to Iwaku.

It is gret to see a new face.

Enjoy your stay here!

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!
I also like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. . /// . My favorite song is PonPonPon. It is full of the insanity.
* high fives * Feel free to hit me up, lovely. The bitches are all about you. ;D

Please explain to me what a duck nom is. :[

Welcome to Iwaku and all that jazz. If you haven't stopped by the
Academy yet, you're lame you might want to. It's fun, meat, nifty, and other adjectives I can't think of at the moment.

If you need anything, let us blue people know. We're here to help. Enjoy your stay~

I came because of the title of the thread. I mean you know like came as in the thread. No not that way. Creep.