How about a Smash Bros. 1x1?

Y

Yun Lee

Original poster
So, I have a couple of ideas for some RPs in the world of Smash Bros. There doesn't HAVE to be romance involved, though I certainly won't complain if you want to throw some in. First, I'll list my ideas, and then some pairings I wouldn't mind doing.

1. MAKE WAY FOR THE HERO!
To say that A is cocky would be an understatement. Nobody would expect from the way A is in their game that they would be so arrogant. It especially ticks B off, and it irritates B to no end that A is such a powerful fighter and has a right to brag. But one day, the villains of A and B's game(s) join forces to take over the multiverse, starting by imprisoning all the Smashers and trapping A and B in one of the stages to keep them from saving the day. As much as both hate each other, the two must team up to take down the villains.

2. MY TIME TO SHINE
A is a Nintendo veteran who has always wanted to be invited to the Smash series Finally they receive an invitation and jump at the chance to join yhe ranks of the greats. For this one, it'd be fun to use a character who is part of a series already in Smash Bros. (i.e. Princess Daisy, Krystal, etc.)

3. REMEMBER ME?
Things are going great for the Smashers-which is something A hates. You see, A is either a Melee character no longer in the series, or an obscure character never asked to join. So, they decide to team up with B, a Smasher who fears they might not be invited back, to make sure both get in. And how do they do this? Well, by proving to the multiverse just how badass they can be.

Pairings:
Samus/Anyone
Pit/Red
Pit/Leaf-this is a possible pair for Plot 2.
Marth/Zelda
Wii Fit Trainer/Anyone
Roy/Peach
Fox/Rosalina
Link/Zelda