Househusband to the Yakuza (M/M Seme or Seke needed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

twerdgirl

Edgesquire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I need someone who will be on more than once a week. I have a lot offree time and spend it role playing so I prefer someone who I won't only hear from every once in a while. I can post 1-3 paragraphs, but I care more about moving the story along than how long the post is. One-lines are still out, but if I type 3 paragrahs and you type 1 paragrahs as long as something is happening I don't mind. Please use proper grammar and spelling. I don't mind little mistakes since everyone makes them, but if I keep popping up I'll probably start correcting you. If you have any questions pm me and I will do my best to answer them.

Taki Sumi has just lost his job and has no back up plan. He decides to use the fact he can cook and clean like a professional to use. He puts and add in the paper and mentions he needs a place to stay. This end up getting him only one response. A yakuza gang member who thought Taki was a woman.

He hires Taki anyway and Taki can't refuse the only job offer he has and they slowly become friends. As they start to become more Taki could find himself in danger and will have to decided if he can stay with the man he's falling for and has to be convinced he can be kept safe.

NOTE:If you prefer I can switch this to an American version and have it be the mob instead of the yakuza.

Status
Not open for further replies.