Hot Women in Banks. . . NOT ALLOWED!

C

Cosmic Orion

Original poster
Okay so. . . this happened yesterday apparently.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCniFrfJ4vg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCniFrfJ4vg&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

"Most likely the first sexual harassment case that ever involved a boss asking a woman to put more clothes ON."

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
For once I agree with our racist friend.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
I've known this for many years Darky

A

Ampoule

Original poster
I'll support hot single moms....IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Also, I found a pic of the bank manager when people tried to talk to him about his decision:

And then he flew off into the sky with his umbrella, leaving behind a rainbow trail that said LOL U MAD?

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
0.o;

YOU FOUND MY BIRTH MOM?!

C

Cosmic Orion

Original poster
Didn't know you were looking. O.o;

R

Radames

Original poster
Discrimination against beautiful people? I like where this is going.

Also, WHERE IS THE MONKEY, PHIL?! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T MAKE VIDJOES WITHOUT THE MONKEY

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
The irony of this video is that while you're watching it you are being spammed with a whole fuckton of shittybank propaganda on the bottom of the screen. HURRAY REACTIVE MARKETING.