• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KitsyKitty

Original poster
Ouran6.jpg
This is Ouran Academy.
Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school Ouran Academy.
The school's Host Club is where the handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands.
Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful.
Inside the club itself, each member uses their unique personality to cater the needs of every customer. Are you the strong cool type? The boy lolita? A prince perchance? Or does the devilish and naughty type suit you more? Maybe, you're just a natural.
Pick your type and start catering to the needs of the lovely ladies who request to see you.
But don't forget the three rules.
One: Good looks that attract the public eye
Two: More wealth than you can imagine
Three: Chivalry that will never be able to overlook the hideous wickedness of the world

Needless to say, this is based off Ouran High School Host Club. If you don't know the series, that's fine. You don't need to. All you need to remember is the happiness of the girls. Other than that, this is a romantic comedy in general. It's not very serious story wise, but it is cutsie.
I will have events planned, and will be open to ideas if there is enough interest.
Let me know if you're interested.​

So interested Love Ouran High school Host Club. I was just thinking about this the other day but had no ideas glad someone did.

Well, that was fast. o.o
I'm glad you're interested. ^^

I have never seen the show but have heard nothing but good things about it. Seems like a fun concept so you can count me interested.

Intrigued. Love the concept! Would love to know where this goes. Never heard of the show though

Youtube has some of the episodes in English, Japaneses and so on.

It does. Funimation has all of them as well.
Not that anyone has to watch it.

Eh to late. And while this wouldn't normally be my cup of tea I find it quite enjoyable.

Yeah just though I should mention it for those who were curious about watching it.

Oh my god, OHSHC! I loved that anime so much. Honey was the beeest.
I hope there's still a spot available, I'd like to join.

Okay, Okay okay, I will create signups tonight. On phone at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.