Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but not this morning. I'm working on something else. Actually you might here from me in the early morning.

Haha. It's actually evening for me, but sure, take your time. I was just wondering, considering the GM time skip.

I'll get a post up today. I just had the day off early yesterday and spent it playing games and stuff. Man was it fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please excuse my short post for Juliette. I didn't have much to reply too, so I winged it. As for Harmony, I would have gotten more into character, but it's late and I'm tired. Normally, she would have thought better but if the one controlling them cannot get into it, the character will seem unlike themself. I hope you will forgive me. I promise to try better in the future.

Reactions: Twisted
I do that from time to time. You can always tell when I'm tired if I repeat myself way too often in a post. So don't worry about it.

Yeah... and sorry about lucas being such a duck to her about it.

Hey everyone. I'll be setting up a titan pad to do a collab post between the groups I'm order to speed the process up. I'm gonna get on it relatively soon

What's a titan pad?

You'll see. it's basically a document program that more than one person can write at once

Just a general notice. Due to school starting up again, I've made the decision to try reducing my time actively online, and will be unwatching any non-essential threads, so expect me to be limited in or completely absent from any OoC chat. I will still respond to both PM's and IC in a timely manner (which means at the very latest within a week), but don't expect me to know or respond if you mention me OoC. I will also be unaware of any important announcements that are made in here if they're not mentioned in the IC. Sorry.

So I come back on the 28th. If someone could catch me up on what's all happened I'd really appreciate it :)

Not much had really happened. I'm really busy, sorry

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Sorry, I've been really busy all week, and I will probably get busier. I'll try my best to keep this up, but no promises

I am finally home and free to join the rp again :) so can someone let me know what has all happened and where everyone is?

Nothing really. I've been really busy, and this rp had been really difficult to keep up. I'll try to keep it going, but my week is going to remain busy.

Try to get a post up today. I haven't had time to read much but can someone at least tell me how far Will's group got in their mission? Or have they not really started at all?

I'm really sorry guys, but I've gotten really busy, and I'm likely only going to get busier. I'm not disappearing from this site, at least not yet, but I just don't have the time to run an RP, at least one of this scale. It's become a hassle trying to keep it all balanced, and this RP is becoming more trouble than it's worth. I'm not leaving the site right now, but as for right now, I can't continue this one. I can give a basic outline for what happens in the RP story wise, if someone else would like to continue the story. I apologize for this

Status
Not open for further replies.