3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Hi there, I'm new to the site but not to rp. I love, and mainly do, mxm rps (and yes I am good with sex in rps as long as it's not overpowering the plot, unless it is the plot ;3) though I can throw in some transgender or intersexual characters every now and then. Gotta write what you know right?

I'm in love with several different anime's that I love and am hoping to find some other fans to rp with! My favorite anime so far is My Hero Academia, I would love to do a group rp with the characters or just some one on one rps with people who like similar pairings.

When it comes to rping I'm still learning and would love any kind of friendly criticism. I tend to do 1 to 2 medium length paragraphs (containing around 5-7 sentences per paragraph) or 3-4 smaller paragraphs (3-4 sentences per paragraph) and I love fantasy , sci fi, and horror rps. Honestly, as long as I have good communication with my rp group/partner, I will be a happy rper.

Can't wait to make some new friends and get into some great rps!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Hey there, welcome to Iwaku! If there is anything I can do to help you get situated, drop me a message. Of course, I'm also around if you just want to chat.

I see a lot of mxm and fantasy around here, so you definitely won't have any trouble finding roleplays for either of those. I'd love to see more horror around myself. What types of horror do you like?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Welcome to Iwaku! You won't have any issues finding people to roleplay with around here-- I see plenty of what you're looking for on my daily searches. Do check out the Newbie Care Package if you get the time, and feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck around the site.

Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

• Useful
Reactions: Eru
Welcome to iwaku Dark! You will definitely find a lot to write here and likely many partners whoa re interested in the same style as you. have a look around, settle in and if you have any questions, please let us know! We are always glad to be of help. Also...HAVE FUN!!

Hello there Oddities, welcome to the forum. o/
I've heard some excellent reviews of MHA, I need to watch it sometime!
Anyway, I hope you settle in well here! If you don't already have your RP writing style listed on your profile, it can be useful to add there as well.
Take care!

Hi there, Dark Oddities, and welcome to Iwaku!

I've seen a good amount of roleplays that match with your interests in my own roleplay searches in the past so you'll probably be able to find something to your liking! I wish you lots of luck both in finding sparkly new roleplays and friends.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya :)