Holiday Traditions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a time with no work, leaving me vith far more time on my hands for the stuff I like to do. Thats all.

• Love
Reactions: Uneasy Goat
Just a time with no work, leaving me vith far more time on my hands for the stuff I like to do. Thats all.

And that's worth so much... As much as I love my family, it's the post-Christmas isolation that I love the most. Just relaxing and doing whatever I want without a party/get-together/dinner to plan or deal with.

Reactions: Marchosias
I haven't been home for Christmas in five years. You never realize how much you miss something until you've spent half a decade and 3500 kilometers away. I am planning on moving back to Ontario, because life is too short to give up everything you love for work.

One thing I do on Christmas Eve is get a bag of Ruffles sour cream and onion chips. My Poppa always had a bowl poured for us when we went there every Christmas Eve. It's incredible how something so simple can bring back such warm memories.

• Love
And that's worth so much... As much as I love my family, it's the post-Christmas isolation that I love the most. Just relaxing and doing whatever I want without a party/get-together/dinner to plan or deal with.
Lol so true! Now dont get me vrong, I love a party, I love spending time vith my usual circle of friends and my BF, I plan a big one for New Year vith them. But right now I like being vith myself, spending more time then I usualy can working out and practicing, and even catching up on some gaming I realy didnt have time for lately. :P These days, since I'm not a xmas-person, I'm actualy having trouble finding enogh stuff to do to fill-up my days. And it wil stay that way until after New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.