Hiyas

S

Soul

Original poster
Hiyas! I'm Soul and I've been role playing for quite sometime. Due to not having a computer I haven't been able to role play often as I would like. But now that my wonderful husband finally built me a computer I am able to do one of my favorite things again. (Of course that's RPing :) *giggles*)
I do have my own Role Play web site, but I also enjoy role playing on other sites as well. :)
My hobby is definitely writing. I am currently typing up my first book that I finally finished. I'm working on getting it published. :)
Anyway that's enough about me. I am looking forward in getting know all of you. TTFN
:moose:

Herrohi~! I'm Lina, and I'm glad to be the first to welcome you to Iwaku! Hope you have a good time here

Hi there, Soul. I am relatively new to this site, but I have been roleplaying for ages now - Roleplaying is my absolute favourite pastime. I would love for you to send me a private message or something, and we can plan a rolepla together!

A married person! 8D Welcome to the community! <3

Why is there a green moose.
WHY IS THERE A GREEN MOOSE.
>O ^O>
I must CAPTURE IT.
And ride it into the sun!
I SHALL.

Welcome.

Hyaaaaaaaa~ I am Rina = w= Sorta new too >w> Welcome to the Iwaku Community! Hope you enjoy it :3

There is a lack of Bullwinkle in that Moose.

Welcome to Iwaku, Soul. Soul. SOUL. O - O

....that is all.

Hi, Soul, and welcome to Iwaku!
Hopefully you have that computer soon, so you can frolic with us in our golden roleplay meadows to your heart's content.
Now with that glorious (or disturbing, I guess, depending on you) image in mind, I hope that you have lots of fun here.
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's nice to meet you.

Since you're new to us, I have a couple roleplay important links for you, to help you find your way around quickly:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask.
Happy playing!

Welcome to Iwaku, Soul! Kitti has the links to hook you up it looks like. See you around!

Aww!! So many nice people welcomes me. Thanks to all of you. I'm excited to start playing and I hope that I get a chance to role play with each and every one of you. :D (No catching the moose. The moose is my friend :)
:moose: <-- This is Skittles Moose and she is my friend. She likes to follow me around. *giggles*