1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hiya!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pyirate, May 20, 2011.

1. Hey'o! I'm new around here. I found this website through Top Roleplaying Websites, or something or rather. I'm not sure how many of you know these websites, Avidgamers, or Acronrack, but that is where I use to role play back in the day!

I've been role playing since about middle school [I'm 21 now, turning 22 in Oct.]. I stopped due too college, jobs, life, and mainly due to the downfall of AG and AC. I lost touch with some of my good rp buddies, but I still have some on Facebook, but we don't role play anymore. I'm caught up in life, and World of Warcraft! [Yes, i said it! I play WoW! Deal! xD]

But as of late, I've been itching to get back into the role playing scene, and since AG and AC are no more, I some how managed to find my way here, and hopefully it lives up to what I hope for. I can be picky about my role play settings, but I'm pretty open about plot lines and such. LOL.

Uhm.... Anyway! I posted on the role playing resume forum, and hoping to get into some role playing stories! ;D

2. Well, hello hello! >:D Good thing about Iwaku for the picky setting people, is having a variety... and if you can't find what you like, you can always start one yourself!

Feel free to invite some of those old buddies here too! We've actually got a lot of refugees here from closed roleplay sites. XD Even the ones that don't play that much anymore chillax here with their rp buddies.

3. Oh, a Pirate! P3

Enjoy your stay here. If you have any troubles, feel free to ask. We can find you a roleplay or a partner if you like Private games. There's plenty to do here. Check our our General discussions, Board games and drop by Writing/Art too! Lots and lots to get involved with.

4. heh pirate... Hello Pyirate, I think you'll find much of what you're looking for here.

Welcome to Iwaku.