Hiya!

K

Katastrophie

Original poster
I've checked a few intros & didn't see anybody use this, but I thought it'd be fun:

What nicknames do you like to be called? Kat

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a girl! 19 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy, probably. It's easier for me to make up stuff than it is to adhere to real world situations.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Brawn-over-brains, aggressive characters >:D

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? One man wolf pack! Hangover, anyone?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! My favorite song of the moment is Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris with Florence Welch. Because I will listen to anything with Florence in it :]
I'M LIVIN' ON SUCH SWEET NOTHINGGGG~

I've done roleplaying before, though I'm new to THIS site. So, hello! :]

Also:
Is there another step besides email-activation to go from new registration -> new member? When I click the URL in my email it says my account is already activated (says the same thing if I enter it manually with the activation code). Did I break something (already)?

No, you just have to give it 14 days and post regularly. And welcome...Um Kat? Short for katherine?

Oh okay lol. Thanks for the welcome, but my name doesn't actually have a T in it, hehe. My real name is Kailin.

Kailin? I've never heard that name before, it's very pretty.

Welcome to Iwaku, Kat! It's a pleasure to meet you and your choice in art is lovely (Referring to your sig). You should totally make time and check out our Creative Challenge forum! You know, if you want to challenge yourself or express it. :) Happy RP'ing!