Hiya

• Thread starter Binding_4LetterWords
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
B

Binding_4LetterWords

Original poster
Hi there, you can call me Binding. Hopefully I can make some friends on this site and find some great rps! I should be online most of the day so I can reply back pretty quickly.

I'm into many different kinds of things, from horror and gore to more naughty things. Though I'm also just fine with some cute fluffy ideas. Maybe I can find someone who's into the same things.

Anyways, if anyone out there has any useful advice for a lil newbie or if you think you might want to talk about an rp or something feel free to hit me up!

Hey there, Binding! Glad you chose Iwaku to get your creative juices flowing. I'm sure you'll find plenty of partners and make plenty more friends. Just take a look around and, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Have a cookie :cookie:

Hi Blinding! Nice to meet a fellow horror fan.

Best advice I can give is read the INFO sticky threads in every section, because they go over rules and other helpful info for that section and the site in general! If you have any specific questions or concerns, feel free to bug me anytime. :]

Welcome to Iwaku family! Hope you enjoy your stay and find many partners that will take you on all sorts of adventures in the realm of roleplay.