Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Violet

Original poster
Hi there, I'm really happy to meet ya!

I'm Violet and I'm 18. I reside in the United States and I'm a full time student. I'm majoring in Education and Social Studies. So unfortunately that means I'm not always available during the day, however I'm going to try my very best to check my account everyday! Anywayyyyy my interests include Romance, Pokemon, Disney, Sailor Moon, Game of Thrones, Superheros anything magical, and tons more that I can't think of right now. Anyway I'm super excited to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hello and welcome, Violet!

Man, I'm really enjoying your avatar/siggy combo. (: Gorgeous! It's pretty neat you're majoring in education. I have a good friend who is a teacher, and I think she's really amazing. Anyways, beyond the point, do you prefer one on ones or groups? Either way, your interests are common enough that I can't imagine you'll have any trouble finding roleplays you enjoy. 8D

Have you considered checking out the newbie care package?: Newbie Care Package

All newbies have access to the newbie care package, which can get you a site guide and/or free swag! You should definitely check it out. As always, you can always grab someone if you have questions. ^-^ We're a pretty friendly bunch.

• Love
Reactions: Violet
Welcome Violet! You aren't alone in the time crunch! Not to worry, there are people from all over the world on this site, in all time zones and so...someone is always awake somewhere!

Check out the Newbie Care Package and the Getting Started ! posts. They will help you navigate your way around our wolderful site.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help! Have fun!!

• Love
Hehe thank you both! It's nice to know people are super understanding here!

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Welcome, Violet :) Nice to meet you!

• Thank You
Hello. Welcome to Iwaku. I love your avatar.

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, Violet! A social studies major, huh? Honestly if I weren't in the Psych program I would've probably majored in that, too. Anyway, I bear gifts for you:

Newbie Care Package Is our gift basket for new members to get really useful and nice resources to help you ease into the community and get to know the goings-on around here.

Also, if you want to develop a habit of checking Iwaku every day despite your busy schedule, I'd suggest you skim around General Chatting. We got some really awesome threads there that could catch your eye! Have fun~

• Love
Welcome to iwaku, Violet! We have similar interests! I love Disney, GOT, And Sailor moon too. Enjoy the site and happy RPing.

• Thank You
Heya Violet, so you like Disney, like the cartoons?
anyways, enjoy your stay here.

• Thank You
Hiii :D I met you in Cbox.

Welcome to Iwaku

Hey, welcome to the site.
I love Disney, GoT, superhero stories, and Sailor Moon as well.
Speaking of which, I'm thinking about setting up a Sailor Moon based RP, let me know if you're interested!

Anyway, many have already directed you towards the new members goodies and help sections, so I won't repeat it too.
Hope you'll have loads of fun on the site!

• Love
@Olissa I'd be super into a sailor moon rp! Let me know if/when you start it up!

Also! Huge thank you to everyone that took the time to welcome me! I'm so excited to be here and love it here already! <3

Also! Huge thank you to everyone that took the time to welcome me! I'm so excited to be here and love it here already! <3
It's normal, after all, it's a duty to make new members happy.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.