Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alric

Original poster
So, I guess this is the part where I introduce myself. Well, I'm Alric and I'm 28 years old. I've been doing casual rp for quite some time, mostly with my gf but I'm looking to branch out.
I have a disability so sometimes I have trouble answering timely, but hopefully I can find partners that are patient with me.

Other than rp, I enjoy doing watercolors, doodling, coloring books, gaming (mostly Minecraft at the moment), taking walks out in nature and playing with my cats.

I also like a lot of fandom stuff. Major ones would be Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pokemon, The elder scrolls (Mostly Oblivion and Skyrim stuff), Fallout, Criminal Minds... So I hope I can find some people to play with :)

'Kay, thank you if you've read all that, I guess I'll stop here. If anyone wants to know more, I'm open for questions.
Hope you all are having a nice day!

Hi there Alric. :D Welcome aboard the roleplay train!

Hallo Alric! Welcome to Iwaku~ If you need any help or have questions, don't be afraid to approach us. We're here to help. I hope you have fun roleplaying and making friends here. ^^ See you around!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi there and welcome!
We have all kinds of different roleplays and roleplayers here. Some will want lightning fast replies but I am sure there are also plenty who are all right with taking it at a more relaxed pace too. There are definitely others I've talked to who prefer more time in between posts, it's all about finding them!

I also know that we have plenty of Harry Potter, Pokemon, etc. fans kicking around so you're in good company with that. Hopefully you find everything all right but if you have questions, the Help Desk here can help answer a lot (particularly the FAQ at the top). Once again, welcome~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Wow, thank you all for welcoming me and thank you Kitti for reassuring me and pointing me towards the Help Desk, it ja indeed very helpful ^^

Hello! Like Kitti said, there are plenty of people around that enjoy a more relaxed pace for their roleplays (I happen to be one of them) and it's all a matter of communicating that to potential partners to find the right fit.

I too enjoy Minecraft! I hope to see you around!

So, I guess this is the part where I introduce myself. Well, I'm Alric and I'm 28 years old. I've been doing casual rp for quite some time, mostly with my gf but I'm looking to branch out.
I have a disability so sometimes I have trouble answering timely, but hopefully I can find partners that are patient with me.

Other than rp, I enjoy doing watercolors, doodling, coloring books, gaming (mostly Minecraft at the moment), taking walks out in nature and playing with my cats.

I also like a lot of fandom stuff. Major ones would be Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pokemon, The elder scrolls (Mostly Oblivion and Skyrim stuff), Fallout, Criminal Minds... So I hope I can find some people to play with :)

'Kay, thank you if you've read all that, I guess I'll stop here. If anyone wants to know more, I'm open for questions.
Hope you all are having a nice day!
Alric, you already earn awesome points for having a name similar to one of my favorite characters (Aldric). Welcome aboard!

I've got a disability that's being medicated, myself, that's been interfering with my ability to RP. Iwaku has the most patient and tolerant people I've ever met, so I think you'll find everyone is happy to wait until you can manage, or work with you through an issue if they need to. Some are shy though, so if you can, try initiating conversations and communication!

What's your favorite Pokemon? =D Do you play World of Warcraft at all? What's your favorite part of Minecraft?

You're making me want to pull out the coloring book I got for Christmas... I haven't touched it yet because it's sooo pretty I don't want to mess up. :x

Welcome Alric, welcome!

Glad to see you're on board the Iwaku ship.

I am sure you'll have tons of fun RPing here.

Anyhow, enjoy your stay, and if there is something you're wondering about, do not hesitate to ask. :)

Aww even more nice people saying hi :D

I'm really happy I found this place, from all I've seen so far it's very warm, welcoming and newbie friendly.

Moody (sorry if it's not okay to call you that, I just figured since it's in your siggy...) to get to your questions:
I've got a disability that's being medicated, myself, that's been interfering with my ability to RP. Iwaku has the most patient and tolerant people I've ever met, so I think you'll find everyone is happy to wait until you can manage, or work with you through an issue if they need to. Some are shy though, so if you can, try initiating conversations and communication!

What's your favorite Pokemon? =D Do you play World of Warcraft at all? What's your favorite part of Minecraft?

You're making me want to pull out the coloring book I got for Christmas... I haven't touched it yet because it's sooo pretty I don't want to mess up. :x
Thank you, it's very encouraging to hear from others in a similar postion. I've got to say, once I've poked my nose around and got a feel for Iwakus... general feel, I guess, I wasn't feeling very worried about that anymore ^^

My favorite Pokemon... well, since I go by looks more than actual battle ability, I have cutesy favs. Chimecho, the Oddish line and Joltik being my absolute favorites, but I have also loved Bulbasaur ever since it was my first starter way back.
Do you play too? And what's your favorites?

I tried to get into WoW once, but it's not really my thing, a bit too busy.
And my favorite part of Minecraft, apart from my first attempt at spelling Minecraft usually being Minceraft, is the exploration. I can just wander for hours, build some small huts along the way and be happy :D

And thank you too, Tipsy turtle and Akashi ^^ I feel very welcome here.

Hello, @Alric and welcome to the site ^.^ You may not know it yet but you just enlisted in the bunny army >:{D If you haven't already go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you break :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

Moody (sorry if it's not okay to call you that, I just figured since it's in your siggy...) to get to your questions:

Thank you, it's very encouraging to hear from others in a similar postion. I've got to say, once I've poked my nose around and got a feel for Iwakus... general feel, I guess, I wasn't feeling very worried about that anymore ^^

My favorite Pokemon... well, since I go by looks more than actual battle ability, I have cutesy favs. Chimecho, the Oddish line and Joltik being my absolute favorites, but I have also loved Bulbasaur ever since it was my first starter way back.
Do you play too? And what's your favorites?

I tried to get into WoW once, but it's not really my thing, a bit too busy.
And my favorite part of Minecraft, apart from my first attempt at spelling Minecraft usually being Minceraft, is the exploration. I can just wander for hours, build some small huts along the way and be happy :D
Moody is perfectly fine. =D

Glad to hear you're not as worried anymore. <3 I was very nervous when I first joined, and meeting a few people thanks to my RP search thread helped me through that, because everyone was very kind and respectful.

Very nice! I play too, yeah. Right now, I'm trying to finally beat X. My favorites tend to be darker-seeming types, because I love seeing the cute side of them. Absol, Crobat, Houndoom... Something about them just makes me feel cuddly cute feelings. Then again, I also like the cutesy ones too, like the Chespin line. I LOVE the lil buckteeth, and the whole line just seems super duper cuddly! My favorite from the first 151 is Zubat. Not a lot of people like Zubats, but I think they're pretty cute. Both of the Nidorans, as well.

Yeah, WoW isn't for everyone. I like it though, because... I guess it just tickles the sort of stuff I want right now.

Very nice. I like that too, though I prefer to design things and explore mods, because I like to try new and unusual challenges, like learning magic, fighting rainbow crabs, and delving into the Twilight dimension, or hiding from tornadoes while trying not to get hypothermia from working in an underground farm.

Thank you, Noctis :D

Moody, omg how could I forget the Chespin line! They are so great.

Sounds like you've got some interesting modded Minecraft going on, do you have any reccs for modpacks? I'm looking to get into them but the only one I'm really familiar with so far is Life In The Woods: Renaissance ^^"

Moody, omg how could I forget the Chespin line! They are so great.

Sounds like you've got some interesting modded Minecraft going on, do you have any reccs for modpacks? I'm looking to get into them but the only one I'm really familiar with so far is Life In The Woods: Renaissance ^^"
They are! Big cuddle monsters with the cutest lil faces! They always seem like seeing you is the best part of their wonderful day and it just makes me feel warm inside. <3

Hm, it's been a while since I last played, so I don't remember exactly. The launcher I use is Feed the Beast, though. Lots of good stuff, there!

Hey Alric!
2cs8jns.png

I wanted to let you know that I ADORE Criminal Minds - like... beyond words. I've seen every episode probably 6 times each and can't seem to stop watching, so I'm DEFINITELY a part of that fandom.
Anyways, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

P.S here are some helpful threads to get you started. I'd highly suggest checking em' out - OH! and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Take care!
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Status
Not open for further replies.