2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance|TV/Film/Book Fan-based|Historical Fiction|Modern Fantasy|Historical Fantasy|Mysteries|Crime Thrillers|Action-Adventure Thrillers|Supernatural & Paranormal|Science Fiction|Super Heroes|Mythology|Comedy & Humor
Hello, there! :) I am here to seek out anyone interested in roleplaying any of the following genres/themes I've listed:

- Downton Abbey-Inspired
- Titanic-Inspired
- Victorian Era Harry Potter
- Old West/Deadwood-Inspired
- Marriage of Convenience/Enemies-to-Lovers (Regency/Colonial-Pirates/Victorian/Edwardian)
- Murder/Mystery (Victorian/Edwardian)
- The Salem Witch Trials
- Husband & Wife Paranormal/Mystery (Victorian/Edwardian/Hollywood-Golden Age)
- WWI/II

| Rules |

- I don't feel comfortable writing romantic scenarios with minors, so please be at least 18+ years of age. I do, however, prefer partner(s) who are over 21+ or closer to my age.

I support the LGBTQA+ community 100%, but unfortunately, I'm only comfortable/interested in MxF (romantic) settings.

- I do prefer for my partner(s) to either use a realistic (celebrity/model) face claim or a written description of their character(s).

- Please put in the effort of balancing out your characters, especially if doubling is to occur.

- I am more than happy to double up as your character's male love interest if you'll be so kind to return the favor for me.

- Please write in the third-person POV perspective and paragraph format.

- I'm only seeking intermediate/advanced (300-400+ per WC) writers.

- I love collaborating with my partner(s), so please be a willing participant in the planning process.

- Please be OOC friendly and have patience with me. I suffer from chronic migraines, severe depression, and social anxiety.​

• Love
Reactions: Bubs