HiMyNameIsJosh

S

SixAxes

Original poster
Well hey, I'm Josh. I go by a few names, with the most used name being 'Cashen', I'm a guy, as I'm sure you can tell by the name. I'm 18 years old and I'm loving it, so much more freedom. I'm a fairly laid back bloke and love to learn new things and have some fun. I came here because I used to role play quite a lot when I was 15/16 and was getting the hang of it before my group of friends decided they didn't like RP anymore and so.. Here I am :pdevil:

I'm terribly rusty at this type of stuff, but I'm sure with a bit of practice It'll all come back to me.

Music is some pretty amazing stuff.

Why hello there, Cashen.
Welcome to Iwaku!
I remember when I turned 18, some very good times and moments in my life.

Practice and time will help you for sure, but you could also stop by the
Academy. A good place to help brush up on skills and such.

Enjoy your time here! Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask!..No really, please don't be.

Welcome to Iwaku Josh. I just joined myself a couple of days ago and everyone is pretty friendly and very willing to help out with any questions. I'd offer myself but I'm still learning. Enjoy.

Hey hey wellcome! to iwaku!
its cool you chose this sight to do your rp again
by the way i thought you said casshern
so i thought you where this guy
--------> Casshern.Sins.Wallpaper.391934.jpg

Welcome to Iwaku Cashen! My name is Mitten and I'm pleased to have you here in our lovely community~

There are a lot of places you can learn/ re-learn how to RP like what Juku has mentioned, and if you ever need any questions I'll be glad to help, along with the Staff (members in Blue) and Admin (members in Red). If you want to meet new (but crazy) people, stop by the Chatbox, I'm usually there most days so it would be great to get to know you better ^^

Hope to see you around!

Hey! I know many people with the name Josh. I like that name -nods- anywho... Welcome to iwaki ^.^

People! the cookies! The welcome cookies!

cookie02.jpg
Eat Me

Enjoy the cookies and Iwaku!

I'mma call you SixAxes, because I never remember what people say their names are in their intro threads. >_>; Welcome to Iwaku! We all like to have fun too!