Hiiya!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Naresho

Original poster
Hii! I'm a newbie here and thought that I'd come say hello. I'm not really sure about what to say here apart from the fact that I love roleplaying, although that's speaking the obvious. I look forward to looking around the site!

Hello and welcome! ^-^ What sort of roleplays do you enjoy? How long have you been roleplaying?
Don't worry about being a little self-centered on the welcome boards... that's what they're for! :D

Reactions: Greenie
Hello and welcome! ^-^ What sort of roleplays do you enjoy? How long have you been roleplaying?
Don't worry about being a little self-centered on the welcome boards... that's what they're for! :D
Thank you! I like most roleplays, I'm not really fussy when it comes to roleplay. I've been roleplaying for years. I don't really know how long I just know it's been a while. ^^

Reactions: Nav
Thank you! I like most roleplays, I'm not really fussy when it comes to roleplay. I've been roleplaying for years. I don't really know how long I just know it's been a while. ^^
:P Then you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a roleplay or two to join, if you're so willing to give anything a go. There is tons of great content floating around these here parts.

Reactions: Naresho
Welcome aboard! Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay. Click here for some neat stuff, just for you.

Reactions: Naresho
Welcome to Iwaku, Naresho! Welcome threads don't need to be super long and super detailed, just so long as you say hi to us, it's totally fine! Care to check out our Newbie Care Package ? It's like our site's welcome gift basket. Psst, I hear they also give you a free avatar and so on! Have fun, btw~

Hello and welcome!

Intro threads can be kind of hard but it is a nice way to poke your head in and get to meet some friendly faces! I hope that you're getting cozy here and finding everything all right but if you do run into a spot of trouble, the staff are always happy to help out and the Help Desk section of the site has both the FAQ and threads answering questions.

Happy roleplaying ~

Status
Not open for further replies.