HIIIAAA IM PATTY!^_^

G

GhostTown

Original poster
Hey im Patty im A GIRL lol people think my name is a guys name. I am pansexual . I look foward to many lovely rps!

Hi there Patty, welcome to the community! :D

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hey Patty, welcome welcome :D
I seriously don't understand how people mistake Patty for a guys name Q_Q But okay :D!

Pats for Patty~! ヾ(´・ω・`)
Haha, sorry, I had to do it!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Haha everyone is so sweet and its because when ppl hear patty they typically think patrick. My name Pathoraeni Sims Thompson. My mothers were weird lol.

Welcome to the forum Pattu. Remember to avoid the tall grass because that's where the Vays live.

Haha everyone is so sweet and its because when ppl hear patty they typically think patrick. My name Pathoraeni Sims Thompson. My mothers were weird lol.

My god, your name is awesome and now I'm jealous :3

That's a freaken awesome name o.o I've never heard something so unique. I love it :O!

Hello Patty!

And your name is awesome. Hoorah for names that not many others have! I used to go by Oyoa... (Actually, online I usually do go by Oyoa. Someone else beat me here though.) Well, go have some fun!