Hii!

A

AbbieNoel

Original poster
Well, my name's AbbieNoel. My fiance D3M0NIX referred me to this site and I must say that as much as I love RpGuild, I instantly fell in love with this one! I haven't even started an RP yet and I'm hooked! Hello again!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well hello there Abbie! :D Welcome to the site!

Reactions: AbbieNoel
Well hello there Abbie! :D Welcome to the site!

Why thank you! Most likely I too will be divorcing rpguild. You all are much more nicer than they are! Well.. the divorce will be final after I finish my rp in there :')

Yo! Yeah I tried to go back to rpguild yesterday but they were down. Came here and the setup rocks, the features blow my mind (like the post autosave) and the people are awesome.

Yo! Yeah I tried to go back to rpguild yesterday but they were down. Came here and the setup rocks, the features blow my mind (like the post autosave) and the people are awesome.

I agree! RPG is back up now, but it is sadly an understatement. The setup is messed up there now and of course the people aren't as nice as here :) Its nice to meet you ChadJ

Hi Abbie! It's nice to meet you. I'm Madyline. *waves*

@AbbieNoel Yeah I love absolutely everything about this site lol. It has a really nice mobile setup too which I'm actually using right now. If you need a role play partner or something that'd be awesome :)

@AbbieNoel Yeah I love absolutely everything about this site lol. It has a really nice mobile setup too which I'm actually using right now. If you need a role play partner or something that'd be awesome :)

It's a really great site xD Yeah, I'm on the mobile site right now too haha. For sure! If there's any roleplays you'd like to start up just let me know! I'll be starting a RP very soon actually. :)

@AbbieNoel Nice XD. If you want to do a 1x1 I'm open to a lot of things but I have some ideas that could be cool. Oo what are you starting?

@AbbieNoel Nice XD. If you want to do a 1x1 I'm open to a lot of things but I have some ideas that could be cool. Oo what are you starting?

Awesome! I'm down for it. Get ahold of me about topics to do for a RP. My RP is one I started up in RPG. Ill be starting it here. Its about a post apocalyptic country with vampires, demons, werewolves, angels, and humans :) Im bringing all of mine and my finances characters into it again.

@AbbieNoel Sweet. I'll PM you. Oh, okay that sounds fun too! And cool looking forward to meeting your fiance too :).