2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, medieval/royalty, open to others
Not interested in family/slice of life/horror
Hi everybody, you can call me Kaiyko or just Kai. I used to roleplay a lot several years ago and back when I was a teenager too.
Eventually I lost interest and stopped but I would like to pick it back up again. I'm trying to improve my writing skills as well so roleplaying
can be an easy and fun way for me to practice without it feeling like work.

After scouring forums and different mediums I have stumbled here, and this seems like a good place to give it a try! Just some basic
information about me; I'm in my early twenties, I would like to try out a more advanced literacy, and of course I really like sci-fi and fantasy
genres. Can and am willing to build a plot together, and I don't have any OCs right now, but I can make one specifically for a roleplay.
((also I do like romance but more so as a subplot))

I look forward to meeting people and hopefully getting some cool fun partners to start some roleplays with. :banghead:
Glad to be here ~

Hiya, welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: kaiyko
giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, kaiyko! Glad to have you here!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

• Love
Welcome Kai, we are glad to have you!
I hope iwaku can become the place to stretch your writing fingers and make some new awesome writing buddies 🤍

P.s. I love your avatar it's so cute!

I hope iwaku can become the place to stretch your writing fingers and make some new awesome writing buddies 🤍

Thank you!!

I love your avatar too it's so cool:candyheart:

• Thank You
Reactions: Megasis

Thank you!!

I love your avatar too it's so cool:candyheart:
Hehe! Thank you, I love cutsie plague doctors :3

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

Hi!! I just joined too. Nice to see other new people!! :))

Hey~!!! Welcome to Iwaku!