Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SirBlazeALot, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. High Iwaku, I'm Blaze and I like to RP. I recently got back into RPing around this time last year over on RPNation. I'm the GM of four RPs over there. Well... three RPs. My Fire Emblem RP used a lot of bbcode and got super screwed over in their new update and they haven't given us the tools to fix stuff like that yet.

But whatever :D I like to RP all sorts of stuff, especially funny stuff. I'm also really big on playing multiple characters. I love world building and I feel like the more characters you have to work with, the more world you have to build.

I tend to write at least a paragraph, but usually more. I'm mostly here for 1x1's just to kinda test the waters out, but I love an active group RP too. I do GM for four other RPs though and I've got a pretty busy real life too. However, most of my responsibilities are responsibilities I place on myself as opposed to other people assigning them to me, so I've got a lot of free time ^_^

I have zero sensitivities, I'll RP pretty much anything. And also, I love Fire Emblem. In fact, I'm gonna make a Fire Emblem RP riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight after I'm done with this. Which is now. Hasta.
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. HeLOW, and welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you treat baby Takumi with utmost respect >:c

But I also hope you like it here~
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  3. Welcome to the Dark Side, literally... I mean really... Iwaku's main theme is black... But yeah... Let's not talk about it...

WELCOME I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY! Feel Free to ask questions and Someone will answer it.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to Iwaku! ♥
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ayyyyy blaze is here!
    welcome to iwaku: what rpn should be XD
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Don't worry... our little pineapple headed brother is safe in my hands :3

...Except when I'm playing Conquest. Then he can totally get rekt.
  7. Then you need to love poor baby Leo. 8 )

It's always the little brothers that need a good hair-rufflin'.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.