Hiding Avatar Images

I

InkWren

Original poster
I have found that some players' avatar images ((the ones by their names)) are NSFW.

I have kiddos in the house and don't want to have to worry about them seeing mature or scary images. Is there a way to hide people's images on my side. I don't want to cramp anyone's self expression, and if there is no such setting, I'll just be a careful mom and change windows when they are around.

However, if there is a way to turn off these images, could someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!

I am certain there is away to do this, but it might take a bit of work for me to figure out how. O_O I will add this to my todo list.

In the meantime, people are -supposed- to make sure their images aren't TOO racey or scary. If you ever see something you feel is too much you can always ask the member if they'll change or report it to staff and we'll poke them. :) Most people are very understanding.

Nothing I would feel right bugging folks about or that would violate site terms, just not good for my wee ones. I wont bug folks. It isn't my job to ask them to abide by my standards. But it is my job to uphold them with my kiddos, so I will police them and leave Iwaku users their freedoms.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ochalla and Diana