Hidey Ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pomme Pomme

Original poster
Hello, everyone! I've been lurking for the past few months so I thought I'd just go ahead and make an account. I think this is a good idea. Maybe. Hopefully.

I like shiny armoured people hitting each other, spiffy mages throwing colourful lights all over the place, sneaky rogues doing sneaky things, brooding rangers sitting in the corners of taverns, and monsters being monstrous. I also like tanks, planes, ships, giant stompy robots, and spaceships. Not necessarily all in one setting, but I'm not against the idea! I also like to draw cartoony things.

I dislike Monday mornings.

I also answered the survey just because.

What do you prefer to be called?
POMME, DEVOURER OF WORLDS. Or Pomme/Pom. Or Pom Pom. Or Annabel.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a female... apple... thing.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I used to do a lot of tabletop roleplaying. I've done freeform RP a grand total of one time several years ago, so I think it's safe to say I'm new to it. I'll do my best! /roll 1d20

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I think both would be pretty neat. I might be more comfortable one-on-one though, what with my overflowing newness and all.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Definitely curling up. Wrapping myself up in several blankets in cold weather is incredibly comfy. Like being a superhero with the power to be a burrito.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Due Fiumi ~Two Rivers~

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Hello and welcome to iwaku. ^_^ Lots of friendly people here so hope you enjoy being here and have fun role playing

Greetings Pomme! >:3 Welcome to the community!

Hello, Devourer of Worlds :D! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Haha, your profile pic is adorable <3

Welcome to the site~ I know you will fit in just fine because, as a fellow tabletop gamer, it is a lot more freeing to just be able to write everything out. Anyhoo, if you are looking for a growing group game that covers all of the fantastical elements that you enjoy, I think I might have the one for you! Community driven and aims to be the best of the best.

Heyyyyyy !
This is Rp you might want to try out to start off in the site ( self publicity) ;)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/b-a-f-bayview-academy-of-failure-sign-up-ooc.96605/
Ah, unfortunately I'm not that interested in school settings. I'll read through it anyway and if I feel like joining then I will!

Welcome to the site~ I know you will fit in just fine because, as a fellow tabletop gamer, it is a lot more freeing to just be able to write everything out. Anyhoo, if you are looking for a growing group game that covers all of the fantastical elements that you enjoy, I think I might have the one for you! Community driven and aims to be the best of the best.
I assume it's the one linked in your signature? It looks great! Pretty intimidating though, haha. I'll read it anyway once it gets started. Also Porco is the best.

Ah, unfortunately I'm not that interested in school settings. I'll read through it anyway and if I feel like joining then I will!

I assume it's the one linked in your signature? It looks great! Pretty intimidating though, haha. I'll read it anyway once it gets started. Also Porco is the best.
Yea, thats one of the issues we are finding with people joining. It looks overbearing but it really isnt. Just a lot of information because we want this world to be as detailed as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.