hide and seek alone

• Thread starter Bukimina ningyō
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bukimina ningyō

Original poster
ok this is my first story ok you are Utsukushii akuma this is what she looks like she has long white hair wears a scarlet bonnet and has blood red eyes and pale skin she is fourteen and she likes creepy demonic things she does not have many friends

With her bed room door shut all was heard was the little girl's giggles and small words that appear now and then. Her movements were soft, which some would call it kitten paws, Utsukushii looked around her room before dropping down her dark colored backpack and sat down on the floor where her doll house stood waiting for her to continue their play. As she played a little her face began to frown thinking about the kids in school who would pick on her for being different from the rest even though she wasn't that much different from them....is she? The thought almost made her cry, but quickly stop not wanting to worry anyone if they heard her and began to wipe her tears with the back of her gloved hand before going back into play.

After an hour of playing she stopped and put down her old dolls that either lost their heads, arm(s), clothes, or whatever though there were only a few that still had it's limps and some clothes left. Their usually the ones she haven't touched yet. Patting her light colored dress she stood up from the floor and glanced around the room before taking of her Sunday shoes and onto the soft bed. She wanted to hide under the covers to read her little book.

[I hope I did right if not then I well change it ^^;]

Status
Not open for further replies.