Hidden love

S

Skink18

Original poster
When and abandoned Shinobi meets another any thing is possible, even love. Fight your enemies love your partner, together we can conquer the world.

Name: Crogas Tokami
Eyes: (Renigan) Green
Hair: Black, long
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 140lbs.
Primary jutsus: tool based jutsus, speed supplement jutsus
Personality: Can be very excitable over some subjects but typicallykeeps calm and lukewarm about most things, has a since of covert curiousity which sometimes leads to him needlessly pokeing around.

This is a bit random...so I can always use someone else :3

Name: Zafira visrin
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Auburn, long
Height: 5'4
Species: Swan shapeshifter
Fighting style: Although a pacifist, when pushed to do so, uses a specific form of martial arts that focuses on high kicks and holds.
Personality: Compassionate and stubborn to the point of fault. Devotes her time to protecting the weak, since most of her race have been wiped out. Pretends she is a normal human, polite, but unfocused during conversation. Not shy, but can be somewhat standoffish.

Random encounter? Or, if you want to go for the action and adventure route right from the off, we could have a prison/rescue situation.

Just so you know, I've got to go to bed in a minute, so won't be able to reply until tomorrow. If you want you can just post something and I will make it work :)

wait until later. umm if you want a true one one one start a new thread and we will start tommorow

Name: Kiyomi Yagami
Species: Vampire
Weight/eye color/height: 140/red/5'2
Hair: long, wavy red locks
Weapon: Katana
Personality: A sweet one, but dont get on her bad side.