Hi.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
H

Honorable Steed

Original poster
Hello! I'm Kai.
Someone on tumblr directed me to this site after complaining about how slow I type in the chats xD
(I'm slow, but I still love rping, sorry. YvY)/ //sobs

:U (and horses are pretty great okay)
Thanks for reading!

okay... yes horses are amazing... anyway welcome to Iwaku I'm Ruikio nice to meetcha

NEW PERSON!

GET EM!..just kidding..don't run away.

I'm the Wabbawolfe now...I used to be a fixture in the chat..used to be..but now I'm part of Iwaku's one stop shop for anything anime or manga related called The Box Set..So look around Iwaku...get a feel for the place....and above anything else...have fun..^^

Just click the icon in my signature..it'll take you to the group.or it should

Welcome to the site, Kai. We got everything you could ever want in an RP site.....and more!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends, as well as get into some rp! =D

I like horses too! but not as much as kitty cats. 8D Welcome to the community!

A horsey lover!!! Come here and let me give you a big hug for loving the anime I love the must...(besides penguins) *tackles and hugs* Welcome! I am Rina/Raimy! Nice to have you here...I am not slow at typing but slow at coming up with a paragraph D:

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku!
Being referred here for being slow at typing... This amuses me!
I hope to see you and your thoughtful responses in a roleplay with me eventually~
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's lovely to meet you.

I shall toss you some links to help you find your way to our delicious roleplay goodness:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help or have questions, just ask!

My Honorable Steed! You made it! Now you must carry my two tons of luggage to adventure!

Naaah, just kidding. Welcome to Iwaku, Kai! That's probably the last time I call you Kai, since your username is Honorable Steed. It's okay though. I'm sure you'll have fun here!

Another Kaiiii~ Welcome to Iwaku.

Is the word 'horses' a secret cover-up for Bronies? O_o

*eyes suspiciously*

Thank you all for the warm welcome! ;_; I really look forward to getting into some rps! I'm sure they'll be interesting~ >v0 lol
@Iliana: xD That's so clever, but I actually hadn't thought of it that way! Regardless, brony forever~

Hello and welcome, Honorable Steed Kai, welcome to Iwaku!!

I'm Selenite, pleeeased to meeeet you!
I'm also a s-l-o-w typer!

Please have a cookie.
And enjoy your stay!
biscotti-glassati-festa-della-mamma.jpg