Hi

T

Tama_Urigata

Original poster
Hi I'm new so fell free to say hi

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*Breeaths heavely*
EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Wellcome to iwaku :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Tama! I'm October, known until the end of the month as Octomus Prime! We're having a Sci-fi festival here this month..so a lot of people change their names. It might be a little confusing when everyone changes back, but only for a little while.

ANYWAY

Welcome! If you have any questions just ask!

Hi there Tama, welcome to the community! 8D

Hai Tamy and welcome to Iwaku! I am Rina and I hope you have a great time in here! Got any questions? Don't be scared to ask!

Welcome, Tama ^.^ I hope you enjoy it here.

HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

*GLOMPS*

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku!

I am Tetsuri and it is a pleasure to have you here!

I hope you make many friends and enjoy your stay here! ^^

Did....did a newbie just hijack another newbie's introduction thread? XD

Hello to both of you! I am mostly known as Dawn! Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have a fun time here, make lots of friends, and join lots of roleplays.

:D Check out the cbox if you're looking to chat up some of the members. Peace.

Hello, Tama of Few Words, welcome to Iwaku.
I am Kitti Of a Great Many Words.

Since you're new, I have links to help you navigate the site!
Since you're new to us, I have a couple roleplay important links for you, to help you find your way around quickly:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, just ask!

Hello new Tama, welcome to Iwaku! I am so late on replies. T_T;