1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LunarReaper, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Uh, hi everyone! I have actually never done something like this so forgive me if I do something wrong! I really enjoy roleplaying and I hope we all have fun together!

2. Everyone does things their own way. No worries, Lunar. Welcome to Iwaku, find a thread, and have some fun!

3. Thanks so much and I will!

4. Maybe we'll see each other in a rp one day? I tend to stick to my own rp's with my friends on this site, but maybe we'll see each other somewhere! If so, I look forward to it! Sayonara!

5. Same! Hopefully i'll see you later!

6. Hi, I am also new to this site! So, welcome, from one newbie to another! I have RP'd on other sites such as Enchanted Hogwarts and Equinox. Maybe we can RP together sometime?

7. I'd certainly love to RP together! I'm sure we'd have a lot of fun!

8. Hihi Lunar, welcome to the site! :D

9. Hello! Thanks for the welcome!

10. Welcome to you as well Alisa. I RPed very shortly on TheFantasyForum, but it seems as though that one's slowly becoming a dead site.. :/

Soooo... I packed my bags and moved here. ^_^ If you two have any places you'd like me to join you in on here, pm me and I'll take a look!

11. Thank-you Aragwen! I do have a request thread for a onexone Harry Potter thread, if either of you are interested (and it could easily be a group thread). If not, then I'll contact you guys if I come up with any ideas :D (or vice-versa). As of now, I'm just surfing through threads, looking to see how the site works and get ideas.

12. Ah I think I started a thread in modern fantasy roleplay.... Though It's a bit embarrassing XD