Hi ^^

• Thread starter AngelofDarkness
  • Start date
A

AngelofDarkness

Original poster
Hey, I'm new to this website. I've done some RPs with my friends, but I've never done something like this. I can come off as shy at first, but once you get to know me its a whole other story. I enjoy doing fantasy and supernatural RPs. So, I guess I'll fill out the think now...

What do you prefer to be called? Hmm... I'd like to be called Dark
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Well, I'm new to the sight and I've done RPs but nothing really intense
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like single partner RP, but I've never done group... I'd really like to try though :)
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Definitely staying in by the fire
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Right now its Time of Dying by Three Days Grace, but it'll probably change

tumblr_llqmbb4cgr1qit92oo1_500.gif

oh gosh hi​

Hey angel of darkness welcome to the world of Iwaku, I will love to be friends with you and my name is Eageni.

Your quite welcome angel of darkness :3

Three Days Grace is one of my absolute favorite bands. 8D

Welcome to Iwaku, Dark!

Mine too! And thanks for the welcome

Groups RPs can be loads of fun if you get the right crowd. I hope you'll give one a try soon! Also, welcome to Iwaku. :)

Welcome to the beautiful place that is Iwaku. My only warning, though, is that you stay away from pandas. They're dangerous.

Welcome to the forum, DA.