Hi!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

CipherSage

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
It kind of depends
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi
Hi, my name is CipherSage, and I'm new to Iwaku. Cipher is just fine, but you can call me whatever you want; you won't hurt my feelings. I've been into RPing for a while now, and creative writing has always been my passion ever since I first learned how to write. I mainly write sci-fi and fantasy, but I'm more of a sci-fi guy than the latter.

I'm currently trying to write a science fantasy story, but I've been struggling with writer's block and procrastination. I'm slowly getting there; it's just that I don't know what to write about or how to go about writing one. I used to be a member of RPNation but made the difficult decision to leave because I found their rules to be harsh for some reason. Plus, there wasn't much activity going on, but that's just me, I guess.

That's it about me, really. I'm happy to be a part of this community, and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome To Iwaku And Enjoy Your Time Here

Reactions: CipherSage
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/
Hope you like it here. ^^

Hey there and welcome to iwaku! If you have any questions, you can poke any one of us with the green staff names! We love to help :)

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your time. Hope you're able to break free of your writer's block! I'm dealing with it too, so I understand lol