Hi!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
L

LandofLexy

Original poster
Hi my name is Alexandra but you may call me Lexy. I'm a newbie and I mean a virginal newbie. I've only RPed once before and I really liked it so...here I am! Anyways I'm fairly nice and I can assure you I do not bite...at least not hard.

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy roleplaying even more once you get used to it. I know I did! I'm a veteran roleplayer, been doing so since I was 14

Hiya!

Iwaku has a really friendly bunch of people who can help you get started with roleplaying. The Jump In forum is a good place to start, as well as the academy. New faces are welcomed, particularly if they don't bite! (Okay, we do have some vampires, but...) Any which of the ways, have fun!

Thanks and I never said I didn't bite I just don't bite hard...anyways thanks so much for the advice!

XD Welcome Lexy. Your name will always remind me of that episode of Grey's Anatomy. /tears up and shouts WRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY!!!!

But on a more serious note, it's always a pleasure to have new blood in these parts. :)