7. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Genres
Scifi, fantasy, Modern, magical, romance, yaoi, YAOI, YAOI. I rarely do anything else.
I'm not quite a new member (far from it) BUT I did take a huge break from writing! And I'm back! I'm assuming I'm allowed to announce that my magnificent presence has returned to Iwaku? :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Squeak squeak and welcome back to Iwaku, Souris!

You may most definitely announce your presence! We're glad to have you back amongst us! As you've probably noticed, the site's been through quite a few changed in the last few months, and most recently in the last few days. So, if you have any questions or need any help, don't be shy to ask!

And of course, have a fun and lovely time here!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Squeak squeak and welcome back to Iwaku, Souris!

You may most definitely announce your presence! We're glad to have you back amongst us! As you've probably noticed, the site's been through quite a few changed in the last few months, and most recently in the last few days. So, if you have any questions or need any help, don't be shy to ask!

And of course, have a fun and lovely time here!
Aww thank you! The site has indeed changed so much but I am so glad to be back!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Hey, welcome back! It's always good to get a returning member.

You chose a good time to come back: like Greenie said, the site's been updated to heck and back, but everything's shiny and new now.

Hope your RPs go well!

• Love
Hey, welcome back! It's always good to get a returning member.

You chose a good time to come back: like Greenie said, the site's been updated to heck and back, but everything's shiny and new now.

Hope your RPs go well!
SO SHINY!

Hello and welcome back! :D

Glad to see you returning to not only Iwaku, but to writing as well. It is such an amazing outlet for creativity and imagination. *serious nod*

• Love
Welcome back to Iwaku and to writing :-)

• Love
Hello and welcome back to Iwaku ^o^! <3

Enjoy your "welcome back" cookie to both Iwaku and the world of writing! I'm sure the pause was nice, but I think I might have died if I ever took a break xD (I'm too addicted :X)

Happy writing! :D

• Love
SOURISSSSSSSSS

_rwby__you_came_back_by_reef1600-d6n842h.jpg

I don't know if you remember me but we had a one on one ages ago and I've missed youuuuuuu!

• Love
Welcome back Souris! I've taken a few breaks from writing as well, but it always seems to call me back. Have fun!!

• Love
Welcome back Quiet! Happy writing!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.