hi

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Salem, May 10, 2010.

1. Lyra wash each tomato slowly then stare at the lettuce, “Uh.. how do I wash that?”

2. "A little different." Astaroth used his telekinesis to set up a cutting board and knife.

3. Lyra plays around with the knife, “It does feel too light.” Lyra sulk slightly.

4. Sakamoto
    I didn't notice her blushing..although I did notice her moving as she cleared her throat. She then poked my forehead again and I raised an eyebrow at her. I smiled at her as she said she thought of me as a good kid although I have been called a trouble maker by my mom, teacher, and friends.
    "Thanks..." I say and chuckled," Yeah i need to work on my powers if I am going to get any better."

Violet
    (what do you think?)( And yeeeeahhh sure..gets better...>.>)(lol jk =P)
    I follow behind him as we held hands...I thought this was nice. He leads me back to the mess hall and I sit next to him. It is quiet now and I try to think of what to say to lighten the mood. I didn't want our interactions to become awards after just becoming a couple.
    "U-um..so how are you feeling now? I know before you were very tired and had a headache." I say looking at him

Rina
    I keep running and am able to outrun him in a while. I stopped looking back at him as I slowed down so he could keep up.
    "You ok? Are you still sick from using your power?" I asked worried tilting my head.
    Why did this boy worry me so much, I think then sighed

Itzlie
    "yeah...the kids paperwork is all gone. Which is bad although so far they didn't take anything else." I then say looking down and helping with putting the stuff back. I watched as she seemed as freaked out as I was
    "Alright Ill get on closing the windows and door putting the house on lockdown. You can call Scott." I then say with a sigh.

5. Melody continue to bite his finger playfully.

6. i only have one question as to the ISAF does it cost me a monthly bill and does it require downloading?? sunshine i must have misread you im when you gave me the link. sorry bout that will try a little harder to read the screen next time. and im not sure i like army stuff.......JK im and army brat so i grew up with it and have my own uniform from the ROTC for the airforce so i know my military stuff. since i know have access to a desktop almost constantly i will be able to be really active here which makes me really happy to. so i hope to be in more threads soon..

7. No downloading, just talk to a recruiter and we'll see where we can use you.

Remember, it's not just a job, it's an adventure!

8. okay ill see what i can do to join...

9. INDEED. THE ISAF; BE A SCARIER BASTARD THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM.

But aye, welcome to Iwaku. Enjoy your stay.

10. Hello and welcome to the forums if you have any questions just ask and we can help.

*walks off into the shadows*

11. HELLO THERE FELLOW GAME JUNKIE! I'm TNT, nice to meet you. My current game addiction is Monster Hunter Tri. I'm also a DnD addict.

12. im a huge DnD guy myself i am also a WoW junkie, halo, modern warfare 2, any first person shooter games and i play. so yea im still gettting used to online RPing. i started on a small board and am now looking to get to the bigger ones.

13. Yay! DnD and MW2! Do you play on Steam or XBox?

14. i used to play on steam and am trying to get back on to it but cant find my fav game from it anymore. and i do play on xbox live

15. I play on Steam, since I don't have an XBox...or Playstation...But I do have a Wii!

16. cool cool.... still trying to get one of those but right now i am trying to plan a wedding all that so i dont have the luxary of being able to get one

17. Oh dear...a wedding eh?

Crazy stress is what I hear.

How's it going?

Welcome to iwaku by the by.

18. its going pretty good just wish it wasnt as stress full as this though

19. Sup sis :D

20. sis where the heck did you get sis from?????