1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by OlympusBlood, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys! Cool to be here!
    I've chose to join this site because I am a write(and I usually only role-play for practise for English class and group projects and stuff). My dream is to be a teacher (because I like school environment...although I'll have to practise people skills because I can get frustrated at my peers quite easy and the last thing I want to be is a strict teacher). I really like writing, and my passion is slice of life. I am on a different site as well. I am ambedexrous (which is extremely helpful when I play rounders because I can bat with both hands and confuse the other team). And final fun fact about me is I am a member of the Percy Jackson Fandom (but I'm sorry guys, I forever will ship Percy and Nico, not Percebeth. Simply because Nico is my favourite character). So, there's some random stuff about me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.