Hi!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlympusBlood

Offline When You Need Me 99% Guaranteed
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive, but every so often there'll be a random plot twist.
Favorite Genres
Slice of Life, Fantasy, Modern, Historical Fiction, Horror, Zombie Apocalypse, Futuristic, I'm pretty adaptable, I like stuff to do with family and friendship
Genre You DON'T Like
Well...the only thing I don't play is romantic. Because I've not fell in love yet so I can't describe it :).
Hi guys! Cool to be here!
I've chose to join this site because I am a write(and I usually only role-play for practise for English class and group projects and stuff). My dream is to be a teacher (because I like school environment...although I'll have to practise people skills because I can get frustrated at my peers quite easy and the last thing I want to be is a strict teacher). I really like writing, and my passion is slice of life. I am on a different site as well. I am ambedexrous (which is extremely helpful when I play rounders because I can bat with both hands and confuse the other team). And final fun fact about me is I am a member of the Percy Jackson Fandom (but I'm sorry guys, I forever will ship Percy and Nico, not Percebeth. Simply because Nico is my favourite character). So, there's some random stuff about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.