Hi~

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

feelingchimpy

Original poster
i never know what to say Hi, Iwaku~ I'm Izaiah, but you can call me Cozy if you'd rather :3 I'm from another RP site where my roleplay ideas tend to not generate interest, so I'm hoping to bring those ideas over here and hopefully get some interest. (Right now, I have an interest check thread on a RP based on Rise of the Planet of the Apes, if anybody wants to check that out~). I think that by this site's rankings, I'd count as Intermediate? The other site I'm on doesn't go by that ranking system, it goes by the illiterate/semi-lit/literate system that Iwaku doesn't like, so I'm a little bit lost, really xD; I can usually manage at least one reply per day to a roleplay I'm really into, but I do go through periods of being uninspired to write where I cant come up with a halfway decent reply, and I apologize in advance. I try to post often enough to keep things going and not have me holding anybody up. I don't expect to join too many roleplays here since I have a lot going on the other site, and the ranking system honestly has me a little intimidated, but for all I know, I'll end up more active than I thought. Who knows?

I love animals, but I don't really roleplay them except for a few rare occasions. My favorite animals are parrots, chimpanzees, hermit crabs, whales/dolphins, and penguins. I'll yap on about them for forever and a day if I get going, and that's been your fair warning~ :P

My favorite franchises are, in my particular order: Grimm, Rise/Dawn of The Planet of the Apes, How To Train Your Dragon, Jurassic Park, Godzilla (I'm a huge fan of the 1998 American take on Godzilla, and the following cartoon series), Pokemon, Digimon, and Pretty Little Liars. Same as with my favorite animals, once I get going about them, I don't stop.

I don't write much outside of roleplaying anymore, but I do draw sometimes. I mostly draw birds (feathers are not my strong point, though), dinosaurs, Zilla ('98), and dragons from Flight Rising. I'm not too great at traditional artwork, so coloring is done in Photoshop. I also got into pixel within the past year and I don't make them often, but its really fun when I do and it actually works out.

Other than that, I'm not sure what to say ^u^; Um, feel free to ask me stuff~ I'm better at introducing myself if I have questions to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Evan Pen
I can't really extend a welcome since I'm new too, but this is a pretty good person, y'know, so like, pay attention to him or something. (But no really he's awesome)

Reactions: feelingchimpy
*crashes intro thread*

Welcome~

Hmm, questions...what kind of music do you like?

Thankyou~ :33

My favorite bands, in my particular order:

Adam Lambert, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Boys Like Girls, Paradise Fears, Sunderland, Love Via Dance Machine, Me vs Gravity, Panic At The Disco, All Time Low, Secondhand Serenade, Bowling For Soup, Good Charlotte, Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.