Hi there!

M

MistAndMagic

Original poster
Hi! I'm Mag, or Glitter- either works. I've been RPing for six-ish years now, and I love writing original stories as well- sci-fi, cyberpunk, slice of life, and modern fantasy are all favorite genres of mine. I'm really looking to challenge myself as a writer and creator and expand my horizons, as well as fleshing out some partially-developed characters. I prefer mostly 1x1 RPs, but I'm not opposed to small groups.

I'm an animal person and I live on a small farm (3 dogs, 3 horses, 2 cats, a guinea pig, a ball python, a leopard gecko, a turtle, and a beardie) so I tend to be fairly busy, but I'm usually online for a solid 3-4 hours late at night here- about 11pm to 3am EST, and I'll post on and off throughout the day.

Sorry if this is ridiculously awkward, I've never been good at introducing myself. Hope to meet all y'all soon!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey, don't worry too much about being awkward. We've all been there before. Anyway, your home life sounds incredibly interesting. That's a lot of animals, and no doubt they're a handful. What's it like having horses? I've always been curious and that sounds like quite a bit of work.

Oh, before I forget, take this delicious cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay~!

• Thank You
Reactions: MistAndMagic
Hey, don't worry too much about being awkward. We've all been there before. Anyway, your home life sounds incredibly interesting. That's a lot of animals, and no doubt they're a handful. What's it like having horses? I've always been curious and that sounds like quite a bit of work.

Oh, before I forget, take this delicious cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay~!

Thank you!
It's like having three really big, super accident prone toddlers, if I'm being entirely honest! They pick on each other, get scared by their own shadows, like to put everything in their mouths, and are very good at making messes and getting into trouble. They're a fair bit of work, less so in the summer than the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: Dipper
Hi Glitter! And welcome to Iwaku, I have a feeling you'll enjoy your time here.

I can already relate to you as I too live on a far. Okay, that's not necessarily true. I live in a house with six other siblings. Soooo, it's more of a zoo.

Also, I am in love with your avatar. Sailor Moon.

Hi Glitter! And welcome to Iwaku, I have a feeling you'll enjoy your time here.

I can already relate to you as I too live on a far. Okay, that's not necessarily true. I live in a house with six other siblings. Soooo, it's more of a zoo.

Also, I am in love with your avatar. Sailor Moon.

Thank you! Actually not Sailor Moon haha. My friend painted one of my characters in the SM art style. I can't imagine having six siblings though, one is more than enough for me!

Thank you! Actually not Sailor Moon haha. My friend painted one of my characters in the SM art style. I can't imagine having six siblings though, one is more than enough for me!
That actually makes a lot more sense. It is beautiful and reminds me of Sailor Moon. Your Friend is a superb artist.

I actually have more than six, that is only the number i currently live with xD