Hi There!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Speeding Cars

Hiiya! I had an account on here awhile back, but with a lot of personal problems, deaths in the family, schools taking over, ect., I deleted it because I didn't want to make my partners wait around for me. Now that I've struggles through all my problems, I've been feeling a bit down, and writing has always been the solution to that. I write all the time on my own, but I find it much more enjoyable when I make friends while I'm at it. Plus I've been thinking a lot about this site and I'm very glad to be back.

Either way, I'm back and looking for all types of roleplays, so feel free to message me or reply and maybe I can jump back in with some new friends/partners. Thanks guys!

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Welcome back, Cars. Sorry to hear about all the tough circumstances. Glad you're back with us :) Have fun and happy roleplaying!

Reactions: Speeding Cars
So glad to hear you're back and ready! :D I doubt we met before, but I'm always thrilled to see someone come back. If you have any questions or need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you had some issues in your personal life but glad to have you back. Hope you find some great new partners and get started on some awesome stories. See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.