Hi there :)

S

Sachiko

Original poster
Hey, Sachiko here. New to this site but not Roleplay! Although it has been a little while so go easy on me please :)

Looking forward to meeting new people and having some fun ^.^

Welcome aboard Sachiko! If you're looking for roleplays you've come to the right place. Feel free to take a look around and ask us friendly people for help. We don't bite. However, if you wander to close to me, you might catch my insanity, but don't mind it. *maniacal laughter* WELCOME

Aww that's a shame, I don't mind a bit of biting hehe. :3

Yeah it's been a little while but I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of things and use it to help with my writing for film school, as well of curse having fun all along the way ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku, Sachiko! You just happened upon one of the best asylums forums for roleplay!

*evil laugh* You've arrived just in time for the bloodbath feast in honor of the goddess of death and destruction Iwakuween! Anyway, feel free to ask questions if you need any help!

Haha, thank you ^.^ It does look like a good site, so I thought I would join.

Everyone is so welcoming so far. It's great :3 I'll be sure to ask you anything that comes to mind ^.^

I wonder, anyone have any questions for me the newbie? :)

welcome to the family Sachiko! :) Let me know if you ever need any help!

Hallo Sachiko! 8D Welcome to the community!

I have a question! O___O Why did you choose the name Sachiko?

Hello, Sachi, and welcome to Iwaku.
We're always having lots of fun with everything we do!
Take a look around and find some roleplays, as well as other aspects of the site that might catch your eye.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello Diana and Encantado :)

To answer your question Diana, I'm not quite sure. Mostly I just liked the sound of the name so I went with it ^.^

Looking forward to knowing more about you Sachi- chan
Welcome to the community!
If you need any help please let someone know ^^