Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pokewolfgirl18

Original poster
Hi, I'm Pokewolfgirl18! I'm into many things, but the fandoms I am currently most active in are Undertale, Lucidia, and Creepypasta. I don't care what we rp, as long as I know what it is (A list of all my fandoms are on my Roleplay Resume). I don't really care how you roleplay, either! And as a note... even though my resume says "Lesbian Ladies", I only put that because many of my rps has had a lesbian relationship. But I'm open to any and all sexual orientations. :)
And a quick warning: I will rarely be active, most likely. So if you're active often and can get impatient, you probably won't want to rp with me! XD
Well, that's about it. I hope to meet some of you!

Welcome to the side, Pokewolfgirl :) Very nice to meet you !

If you get around to it, be sure to check out our Newbie Care Package - Some awesome goodies for folks new to the site :)

Hello and welcome! :D Quite the name you have there, do you have a shortened nickname I can call you by? As Elle Joyner mentioned above, you should definitely check out the Newbie Care Package. It's a great little goldmine of cool, super helpful gifts for new members. That being said, if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Well... I don't really have a nickname for my username. But in the past people have shortened my name down to Pokewolf, so I guess you could call me that! You could also call me Evangeline, as my Tumblr username is EvangelinetheDemonicAngel. :)
Also, thanks to both of you guys for telling me about the Newbie Care Package. I haven't looked into it yet, but I most certainly will! :D

Reactions: Nav
Poke like "I will poke you" or poke like "pokeball"?

Welcome to Iwaku

Hey there. I honestly just thought of poke the food, but maybe I'm hungry right now. XD trick to being a slow as molasses poster: find other slow as molasses posters. *grins

Hahaha, sounds like a good strategy! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.