Hi there, a fresh face to Iwaku inbound!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zweihander

Original poster
Hey folks, the name's Zweihander! You may have seen me in chat tonight when I really should have been sleeping, heh. I was shown Iwaku by an old friend, and couldn't resist making an account here to try things out.

For a bit about me, well, I'm Canadian, been roleplaying on and off for about 6 years now. A very open and kind person (or so I've been told), if you ever want to chat or just hang out, drop me a line! I love meeting new people and making new friends, IF you can stand my consistently awful puns. I'm... a bit notorious for 'em.

In terms of roleplaying, well, I can confidently say I've dabbled in most things: including Warrior Cats roleplays; High Fantasy epics, thrilling noir/prohibition dramas and even one or two hopeful and adventurous Victorian/Steampunk groups. I have a few basic archetypes I play more often than not, but as a result I can join almost any setting if necessary!

This forum seems so awesome, and I'm glad my pal showed me the site. See you around!

Heya, doll face! Welcome to Iwaku, and I'm so glad to see you like what you see so far. c: You might also like that if you scroll down to the very bottom of the page that you find some color customization options. If you have any questions be sure to ask 'em! I myself can be a bit...punny ; )) ) ) if given the opportunity. They're all terrible and I can guarantee you will physically cringe while reading them.

Is that a challenge to a future pun off? Be warned, I don't hold back (Seriously, I have lists of tree and cheese puns).

Thanks for the tip about colour customization though, I really appreciate it! :) Happy to get a warm welcome.

Reactions: Vivian
I've already met you in chat. You're supah cool! I'm glad you decided to join ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku

True pun art...should come to you in the moment... >:^o

Status
Not open for further replies.