hi say it back

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ino.

vampiric dumbass
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
hi there ! i'm rii !
i moved from xanje to here since well, i can't say titties without getting banned.
ir's been a hot minute since i really got into a good semi rp ! and i'm up for most things !!
i'm a huge game nerd cx so even if you just wanna chat about i dunno, shitty otomes or maybe like how broken i can make a diablo necromancer that's cool
anyway ! i hope to find some new friends and threads !!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
"i moved from xanje to here since well, i can't say titties without getting banned."
this made me laugh. xanje tried its best, but all of the rpers moved anyway.
rest in peace to the roleplaying community there. i won't miss it.
but anyway, welcome to iwaku! much more active, and recently updated too.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you have a great time here. Like most everyone here, I am always open for a chat about whatever.

Welcome to Iwaku Rii! I'm sure you'll find lots to do here and a great group of people too! Settle in and have a look around and most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Welcome!
I'm Aphrodite, but you can call me Aphro or Erin! I used to be on Xanje too under the username Lycanthrope. Thank god I found this site, Xanje was so bad. Im so happy you've joined this community!! Maybe we'll even become pals
(ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿)​

hehe. I'm glad someone appreciates my boobie humor
xanje was fine until they gave up their rp community for the dumb pet game I mean