Hi nerds

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Primal Conundrum

Original poster
What's up! I'm 25 and have been roleplaying for over a decade. I briefly studied to be a writer, realized there was almost no money in it for 90% of the workforce, then wound up going through college for video game design. Now I play computer games for a living, before going home / waiting for my breaks and playing forum RP games in my spare time.

I mostly do sci-fi or fantasy RP and I prefer group roleplay over 1x1 stuff. Blame the fact that I got started on RP with tabletop RPGs for that.

I'm open to what is apparently called "libertine" roleplay here, though for 1x1 I need to have a good story or premise to justify it, since there's another site I tend to prefer to use for that sort of stuff since it's pretty much focused on it. Happy to do some group stuff here though, haven't had a chance to sink my teeth into some group dynamics for this stuff.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I'm a woman and at six foot four I'm taller than a lot of guys. So yeah, useless info on me, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Six...Foot...Four...
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO SMALL?! DX

Welcome to Iwaku!
I too reside within the Nerd aspect of life, and you know what?
Screw those Jockies.[spoili]No offence[/spoili]

I work in a full library now, and should probably remove that whole "Health teacher" stuff since I moved two counties away from my old home.
So yes.
BOOKS!
COMPUTERS!
LIBRARY!
GEEKY STUFF! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.