Hi, Luna Here!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ☆Luna☆, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Hello everyone. My name is Luna, and I'm 20-year-old. I'm bigender, but I prefer female pronouns. I'm really looking forward to getting better at writing, and having a lot of new stories to talk about. I'm especially looking forward to all the 1x1 action that should be in my near future. I'm a student, so although I will be able to come on frequently, there are going to be days that I'm super busy. Even still, I'm looking forward to a great time here. Oh, and I filled out the RP preferences thing before I posted here, so if I sound fun, be sure and check that out. :)

Oh, and almost forgot. If you want to know anything that I didn't talk about, just ask.
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Cant wait to see what things you can come with you. -_-
  3. Hiiii Luna! :D Welcome to the community!
  4. So, funny thing. PrincessLala already contacted me, even before I posted here. I already have plans to come take a look.
  5. Thanks for the warm welcome. This site looks kinda awesome. I think I'll like it here.
  6. Yeah, hopefully I don't cause too much chaos huh? :)
  7. lol let hope not lol
  8. Cookies for everyone :3 tee hee. I know I already said it to you, but welcome :D
  9. *giggles*, couldn't hurt to have a few more greetings. Though if I ever figure out how to eat those cookies... They will be gone quickly.
  10. I had some cookies today. They were the cutest thing, they were shaped like flowers and stuck on the end of really long lollipop-type sticks, they were individually wrapped and the ends were stuck into some foam and the foam was put into a little purple bucket and it looked like a bucket of flowers except they were cookies...
  11. Snap. I guess I was late then.
  12. Elaborate cookie is elaborate.
    Don't worry, it just means I get to meet you a little bit sooner than I otherwise would have.
  13. Hiya Luna (lovely Name by the way) Glad to have ya here Hope you enjoy the Sure.
  14. Thx, I really like my name too. I'm looking forward to my time here, so if you want to do anything with me, just give me a shout.
  15. Yep i will let you know.
  16. -cutting hole in wall- WELCOME MA"AM!!!! HAVE FUN RPING!!!!!
  17. Sir, if you keep cutting holes in the wall, the admins might get tired of repairing your handiwork :p.

Thanks, I'll be sure to have an extra 15% more fun just for you.