Hi, Luna Here!

☆Luna☆

Hello everyone. My name is Luna, and I'm 20-year-old. I'm bigender, but I prefer female pronouns. I'm really looking forward to getting better at writing, and having a lot of new stories to talk about. I'm especially looking forward to all the 1x1 action that should be in my near future. I'm a student, so although I will be able to come on frequently, there are going to be days that I'm super busy. Even still, I'm looking forward to a great time here. Oh, and I filled out the RP preferences thing before I posted here, so if I sound fun, be sure and check that out. :)

Oh, and almost forgot. If you want to know anything that I didn't talk about, just ask.

Cant wait to see what things you can come with you. -_-

Hiiii Luna! :D Welcome to the community!

Ohai dere. Welcome to Iwaku Luna!

I also hopped over and peeped your Roleplay profile, and you seem to be down for pretty much anything, save vamps. So how about a medieval setting eh? A sandbox roleplay hosted by @PrincessLala95 and @Gladis . Come and take a look if you like.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...eron-sign-ups-always-open.58642/#post-1352985
So, funny thing. PrincessLala already contacted me, even before I posted here. I already have plans to come take a look.

Cookies for everyone :3 tee hee. I know I already said it to you, but welcome :D

Cookies for everyone :3 tee hee. I know I already said it to you, but welcome :D
*giggles*, couldn't hurt to have a few more greetings. Though if I ever figure out how to eat those cookies... They will be gone quickly.

I had some cookies today. They were the cutest thing, they were shaped like flowers and stuck on the end of really long lollipop-type sticks, they were individually wrapped and the ends were stuck into some foam and the foam was put into a little purple bucket and it looked like a bucket of flowers except they were cookies...

I had some cookies today. They were the cutest thing, they were shaped like flowers and stuck on the end of really long lollipop-type sticks, they were individually wrapped and the ends were stuck into some foam and the foam was put into a little purple bucket and it looked like a bucket of flowers except they were cookies...
Elaborate cookie is elaborate.
Snap. I guess I was late then.
Don't worry, it just means I get to meet you a little bit sooner than I otherwise would have.

Hiya Luna (lovely Name by the way) Glad to have ya here Hope you enjoy the Sure.

-cutting hole in wall- WELCOME MA"AM!!!! HAVE FUN RPING!!!!!

-cutting hole in wall- WELCOME MA"AM!!!! HAVE FUN RPING!!!!!
Sir, if you keep cutting holes in the wall, the admins might get tired of repairing your handiwork :p.

Thanks, I'll be sure to have an extra 15% more fun just for you.