1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi... Intros... yeah these >.<

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Shortpower, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Hi I do apologize I am a bit socially awkward/shy.... oh joy hmm well tall people I shall introduce myself
    What do you prefer to be called? Short or Shortpower or anything along the lines of short
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy
    How old are you? 16- although I take much pride in my immaturity
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? new to both T.T
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? More the Merrier?
    Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? I enjoy both but being out in the snow is extremely fun a switch to the normally boring world
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? the umm with the yeah I should mention now I have the worst memory and the name will not come to mind >.<

2. Hello shy shorty! >:3 I promise we won't terrorize you too badly... OHOHOHOHOHO.

Welcome to the community!

3. I feel scared now T.T

4. Welcome to Iwaku, Short! It is okay, you're not alone on the socially awkward thing! xD
    Anyhow, I hope you find what you're looking for here in our lovely community! :D

5. Thank you for the warm welcome :D