Hi I'm new. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DearDeath22

Original poster
I don't really know how everything works in roleplay. Some advice or tips would be great!

Howdy Angel! 8D Welcome to the site! If you need help with roleplaying in general, the Roleplay Institute has loooots of helpful workshops and exercises! Otherwise, if you try the JumpIns section, it's a really quick and easy way to see how forum roleplaying works!

Welcome to the site! I would link you to the roleplay 101 guide, but I saw you in the Cbox yesterday when Diana linked it :) It's a great guide for learning about rp at Iwaku.

I'm October nice to meet you and WELCOME!

Welcome :) They have lots of guides here to help you learn, but the gist is you create a character and write your part of the story from your character's perspective. As a group or duo, you simply create a story with all your characters in it.

I'm sure you will pick up on it fast, so best of luck and hope you have a great time here :)

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

The roleplay 101 usually helps, when it doesnt. Find a random member and make them tell you haw it works xD

Hope you can wrap your head around it soon, and partake in a story that intrigues ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.