Hi! I'm Alyssa...

A

Alyssa

Original poster
I've never roleplayed before, but a new friend read some of my writing and told me I should try it, she seemed to think I'd like it. I found this place...so...yeah, hi. Um...I have no idea what I'm doing.

Hi Alyssa! I think you've come to the right place to learn. If you'd ever like to roleplay, feel free to send me a message. :) Welcome to Iwaku!

If you need anything, there's a multitude of people here who'll offer to help, myself included. :3 So feel free to shoot me a line to chat about rolelplaying, or even if you want to set anything up. I'm about. Just remember. There are no mistakes so long as you learn from them, which is the best part of collaborative writing, and sites like this. Loads of examples, tutorials, challenges, things that will help you develop your skill /as/ a writer, and especially as a collaborative one, who can integrate your thoughts and ideas with other people's

Welcome Alyssa! Here at Iwaku, we welcome all peoples, regardless of their RP experience. Many memebers can help you get started with the basics and engage in simple role-plays. A great place to start for you may be the Jump-In forums where you can try your hand at role playing without the constraints of predetermined plots, settings, and characters. And you're always welcome to ask for help either a staff or another member. I hope you have a great time! :)

Hi Alyssa! Roleplaying is really fun, you'll prolly like it. :D Welcome to the site!