Hi hi! :3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

Asuna

Original poster
Hi everyone! I really hope this roleplay site is better than the ones I've been on before. To be honest I've been out of roleplay for a while now and really miss it, so I really hope I can get things going again on here ^-^ So this is who I am :3

What do you prefer to be called?
Asuna (Asuna Yuuki)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
New to the site, definitely not new to roleplaying.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I love doing 1 on 1 role plays, but will do group. I get very confused with group roleplays because of new people joining at the wrong times and not knowing whats already going on.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Either one sounds pretty good to me! I'd probably be skipping instead of running through the meadow though :D

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
All songs!!! I always have a different songs on my mind :) I'm always singing so don't be surprised if I quote songs multiple times a day hehe ^//^

So that's who I am...well kinda! I really hope to get some rp's going soon!

hello and welcome asuna to the site i hope you find fun rps and i would like to do a rp with you sometime

Welcome! I hope you find many roleplays to enjoy!

Hello, hello! Sorry, but there are currently no Kiritos on this site!
Welcome and happy Roleplaying!

Hiiii Asuna! :D Welcome to the community!

Hi every one! I can't wait to talk to all of you and perhaps start an rp or just chat! It's ok that there are no Kiritos here, I don't mind :)

Awee @Shion is more of a gentleman then Kirito anyways ^•^

(Love you Ferret XD)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person