1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hi! Here's an introduction, by the book!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zeno, Aug 4, 2013.

1. I didn't know what to say beyond hello, so here are my responses to the Intro Thread helper sticky.

What do you prefer to be called?
    Zeno is fine.
    Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    I'll never tell... unless I feel like it. If I feel like it I might.
    How old are you?
    26 years.
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    Yes. Though I haven't done as much roleplaying lately as I used to.
    Groups or One on One?
    Both are great.
    Pool or Beach?
    Beach. I don't live near one, though.
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    Justin Timberlake's Suit & Tie

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well, Zeno is fine, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, looking forward to getting to know you better!

Be sure to check out the Groups and Content forums! They're a great way to entertain yourself and learn new things between roleplays; Groups let you meet fellow roleplayers who share your interests, and the Content forums have new challenges, exercises, and discussions to take part in every day!