1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hi, Everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SnowQueen12, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Vaewolf, or Vae, here! I've been role-playing on and off for a while now. My old website became shit so I decided to come here with the help of top RP sites! I love playing vampires and werewolves; my favorite are vampires. I was never that great of a GM back then but it looks like there's a section for a two person roleplay here. I look forward to seeing you guys later on!

2. -Kiss the top of your hand gently-
    Hello Vae, welcome to Iwaku I fully hope you enjoy your time here.
    Meet new friends, and have amazing writing time.

3. Ever the woo-er, eh? @Akatsuki Kojou
    You haven't changed... Much... Welcome wise...

Welcome to Iwaku, Vaewolf! Enjoy your stay and happy roleplaying!

4. Who, what, where? Haha

5. Thank you guys! I appreciate the formalities and hope to see you both around sometime!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I as well ​

7. Welcome!

It seems like you'll enjoy it here!

8. Welcome, Vae! :D Trust me, there are some awesome vampire and two person roleplays here, as well as others~.

• Thank Thank x 1
  9. Welcome to Iwaku!!

We have a huge 1x1 section for role-plays of all kind. Reach out with what you want, and odds are, you'll find the perfect match for someone that wants to RP it with you. <3

Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Love Love x 1