Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenJupiter4

Original poster
Hey guys, I'm GreenJupiter4, or 'Green' for short!

I used to be a more avid role player when I was younger, but life got in the way and I haven't really been able to keep up with it as I would have liked so I am a bit rusty. I'm hoping to jump back into it by using this site since it seems that content is very flexible here and I want to avoid boarding the Gaia Online train (again). I also used to have a partner that I would frequently do one on one with, however, we split several years back and I haven't been able to find someone that can match that same chemistry since then. I am open to one on one, just please be patient with me because, like I said, I am a little rusty and I do want to find a compatible partner.

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you and I look forward to getting started! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Green! :) I hope you find many, many fun and exciting roleplays here!

Also don't feed the Staff after midnight

Hello Green! I am Melancholy, but I prefer to go by Mel. I am also fairly new here, and love to see even newer faces! If you ever want to RP or just feel like talking, then send me a PM. I hope you have a great time here on Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Green! :) I hope you find many, many fun and exciting roleplays here!

Also don't feed the Staff after midnight

Note to self-- staff is made up of Gremlins. Got it.

Note to self-- staff is made up of Gremlins. Got it.
Nonsense! The Staff are a bunch of helpful, incredibly kind individuals, whose only wish is to ensure you have a good time here.
oh god please don't feed me to Asmo

Hello Green!

Welcome to Iwaku!

If you ever have any questions, we're all friendly and the staff don't bite =P

*Defenestrates Ashlyn, Again*

I'm Notagremlin. t______t

Welcome to the community Greeeeen!

Hello Green! I hope you find the partner you're looking for. If you need help finding an interesting roleplay, don't hesitate to ask me and I will lend you a hand. Don't worry about being rusty, it's nothing a little oil can't fix up.

Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD

Do not feed the Bunnies no matter what!!~
And no marshmallows to! Lol ;)

Ayooo what's up. I'm in a similar boat that you're in hahaha

Hit me up if you want to try something sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.