Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GreenJupiter4, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, I'm GreenJupiter4, or 'Green' for short!

I used to be a more avid role player when I was younger, but life got in the way and I haven't really been able to keep up with it as I would have liked so I am a bit rusty. I'm hoping to jump back into it by using this site since it seems that content is very flexible here and I want to avoid boarding the Gaia Online train (again). I also used to have a partner that I would frequently do one on one with, however, we split several years back and I haven't been able to find someone that can match that same chemistry since then. I am open to one on one, just please be patient with me because, like I said, I am a little rusty and I do want to find a compatible partner.

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you and I look forward to getting started! :D

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Green! :) I hope you find many, many fun and exciting roleplays here!

Also don't feed the Staff after midnight

3. Hello Green! I am Melancholy, but I prefer to go by Mel. I am also fairly new here, and love to see even newer faces! If you ever want to RP or just feel like talking, then send me a PM. I hope you have a great time here on Iwaku!

4. Note to self-- staff is made up of Gremlins. Got it.

5. Nonsense! The Staff are a bunch of helpful, incredibly kind individuals, whose only wish is to ensure you have a good time here.
    oh god please don't feed me to Asmo

6. Hello Green!

Welcome to Iwaku!

If you ever have any questions, we're all friendly and the staff don't bite =P

*Defenestrates Ashlyn, Again*

7. I'm Notagremlin. t______t

Welcome to the community Greeeeen!

8. Hello Green! I hope you find the partner you're looking for. If you need help finding an interesting roleplay, don't hesitate to ask me and I will lend you a hand. Don't worry about being rusty, it's nothing a little oil can't fix up.

9. Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD

Do not feed the Bunnies no matter what!!~
    And no marshmallows to! Lol ;)

10. Ayooo what's up. I'm in a similar boat that you're in hahaha

Hit me up if you want to try something sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.